Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cherry Blossom Fine Fragrance Mist Review

Here's a review of the Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cherry Blossom Fine Fragrance Mist. 
Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cherry Bloosom Fine Fragrance Mist
How Much: Regular price is Php 999.00 for a 236 ml bottle but could be discounted depending on the retailer
Where To Buy: I got mine from the Official Shopee Account of Elizabeth Arden
  
About the product, fragrance notes
Elizabeth Arden celebrates cherry blossom with her new fragrance of the Green Tea collection. Sakura or cherry blossom inspired designers of the collection to launch a new edition of the Green Tea collection this spring. Name of the fragrance is Green Tea Cherry Blossom and brings a romantic composition created of luminous citruses, tea notes, cherry blossom and tree, enriched with woody warmth and sensuality. Top notes of the new Elizabeth Arden fragrance Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cherry Blossom will win you over with sparkling and luminous accords of lemon and bergamot. Its refreshing drops are combined with green tea vapor to announce delicate cherry blossom mixed with fine notes of green tea leaves. A base incorporates woody notes of birch tree intertwining with angelica and moss. - from the Official Shopee store of Elizabeth Arden
A little backstory...
A few years ago, I owned the original Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Fragrance Mist. I loved it so much because it was one of those body mists that didn't give me a headache. It was perfect for the Philippines' hot weather as it really was a freshie that danced with lemon, green tea, and jasmine notes, among others. It was the body mist that I used while I was pregnant with Cedie so it brings back some memories, and it didn't make me nauseous as I was very sensitive to fragrances even when I was not pregnant. Fast forward to this year and the sweltering heat! I got nostalgic and I just knew that I had to pick up the green tea scent again. However, I also wanted to try out something new to my senses. And voila! That's pretty much the thought process behind getting this new fragrance mist from Elizabeth Arden.

More details on the label, including the expiry date. // Elizabeth Arden products are distributed by LUXASIA. 
List of Ingredients
The Verdict
As someone who previously owned a bottle of the original Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Fragrance Mist, I had imagined this scent to err on the floral side because of the cherry blossom addition. To my surprise, it is overruled by the tangy/lemony scent with just faint traces of floral and a woody-greens dry down. That's not necessarily a bad thing for me, but that would help set expectations for others who would be reading this review.
However, it does serve the purpose that I had in mind.  I wanted something that I could use on a hot summer day. It brings in the freshness and after the initial barrage of tanginess, I love the clean green scent on my skin. It is inoffensive so this is something I would wear to the office, or on a personal note, it is very church-appropriate, as I love spritzing it on before heading to Sunday service.
Projection is weak to slighty moderate; this is definitely not something that would turn heads or give the wow factor. Sillage is personal, turns like a very skin scent to me in less than an hour. Longevity is light; it only lasts for about 2-3 hours tops. On the 4th hour there's still a slight hint of sweet skin scent. I love to overspray on my clothes.
Who would wear it? Someone like me who easily gets headaches or gets nauseous. The "clean girl" trend is also very popular right now, so I would imagine someone who's into that particular aesthetic can also wear this. 

Will I buy it again? Probably not this particular variety. There are still other fragrance mists from Elizabeth Arden that I would also like to try. 
Will I recommend it? If anybody asks me for recommendations for a fragrance mist that are light and inoffensive, I will definitely mention this.

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cherry Blossom Fine Fragrance Mist Ratings (Out of 5 Stars ⭐)
Scent (🌸) – 3.5/5
Longevity (⏳) – 3/5
Sillage (💨) – 3/5
Versatility (🎭) – 3/5
Packaging (🎁) – 4/5
Value for Money (💰) – 3.5/5
Overall Rating - 3.33/5

Have you tried anything from Elizabeth Arden? Or what particular fragrances are you using in this weather?
Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.

xO,
Carissa

0 comments